Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bereaved Mother

Have I told you I love poetry? It seems to touch my heart like nothing else can. I found this on a friend's blog and it seemed to sum up alot of my feelings right now.

Do not judge the bereaved mother.
She comes in many forms.
She is breathing, but she is dying.
She may look young, but inside she has become ancient.
She smiles, but her heart sobs.
She walks, she talks, she cooks,she cleans, she works, she IS but she IS NOT all at once.
She is here, but part of her is elsewhere for eternity.
A child that loses a parent is an orphan.
A husband that loses his wife is a widower.
A wife who loses her husband is a widow.
However, there is no word for a parent that loses a child.
There is no word to describe such pain.
-author unknown
In this moment I am here Loving God, living my life, enjoying each day with my family but on January 4, 2010 a part of me left to be in Heaven for eternity. A part of me that I can not get back until the day God takes me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment