Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I am convicted...

I have to share my heart for a moment. As I laid in bed early yesterday morning unable to sleep. I started praying for this precious baby that I have told you about. Praying, thanking God for the miracle of almost 24 hours-at that point. As I laid there praying as I have day and night for this baby since I heard her story back in January. This feeling of conviction just came all over me. How many times have I heard stories, thought how sad, written down the prayer request, taken it home in my Bible, prayed once, maybe twice and then moved on with my life? But not this time! I have prayed and prayed and prayed night and day for this precious baby. I have shared her story with family in other states and they have their churches praying. Why? You know why-Trevor Mark Hagins. I know what the pain of loosing a baby feels like now. I know how unbearable that pain can be! I NEVER wanted to here of anybody having to experience that kind of pain again! So I prayed for this family like I have never prayed before. Once again God has used Trevor's short life to bring me closer to him and to care more about others than myself. For this I am truly thankful!``Rejoice evermore.

"Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thes. 5:16-18)



No comments:

Post a Comment