Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Monday, May 31, 2010

Journey to June: Marked by Love


After I lost Trevor I really wanted a piece of jewelry to wear with his name on it so he could be close to my heart whenever I wanted. I searched & searched online. Finally I saw this piece designed by Lisa Leonard and I fell in LOVE with it. She created it in honor of Angie Smith whose baby Audrey Caroline died just 2 hours after her birth. The necklace is called Marked by Love. Some lives, though short, profoundly change the world and leave a mark on our hearts. Moms who have lost a child know their hearts are forever marked by love. I absolutely love the necklace. It has some weight to it which reminds me that my little Trevor has weight in this world. His short life matters. The material it is made of warms up when it is next to my skin. I feel it and I am reminded of him. I LOVE my necklace and just wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment