Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Sunday, May 9, 2010

What a GREAT day!

Oh what a great day! Brandon was so sweet. On his busiest morning of the week, he made breakfast for the kids & I. When I sat down at my spot at the table, there were 3 handmade cards just for me. Then we went to church together. For lunch we went to Coldwater & had Yummy Pizza at Dave's. We came home, changed and put K & T down for naps. Then Brandon & I went to the cemetary to put out the new flowers for Trevor. Brrrr. It was so cold out there. We didn't stay long. Then we went to the daycare. I steam cleaned the carpets yesterday so Brandon help me gets things back in there places. We finished the day by going on a date to the Chief Theater to see "The Last Song". It was a Wonderful day thanks to my sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment