Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Friday, May 7, 2010

Images of a Mother

As the Mother of a Tween, I can already tell how her image of me has changed. So hard.



The Images of Mother



4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!



8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!



12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't know everything!



14 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother? She wouldn't have a clue.

.

16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's so five minutes ago.



18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!



25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!



35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.



45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?



65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.



But someday I pray her image will change again.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! And SOOOO true. Have a very blessed Mother's Day!! See ya Monday

    ReplyDelete