Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am pumped!

I am pumped! Rejoicing, rejoicing, rejoicing! Can you imagine being told after a routine ultrasound that your baby would not live after the umbilical cord was cut? Can you imagine a medical staff trying to convince you to take your baby's life because she would not survive outside the womb? Can you imagine a doctor telling you to plan your baby's funeral before you have even given birth? Well, I can't. Now can you imagine being that mommy and carrying that baby the rest of your pregnancy just waiting and worrying and wondering day after day after day. Others around you all expecting too! All expecting healthy babies! How unbearable that pain must be! But prayers surround you-many, many prayers on your behalf. Today that baby was born. She weighed in at just over 4lbs. Miraculously breathing after the cord was cut. Yes she needs a surgery, but she is ALIVE! God is good and I am so thankful to have an ALL-KNOWING LOVING GOD who cares for us. Many prayers are still needed but at this moment there is a living breathing miracle in Kansas. Praise the Lord! Please keep praying God knows who the family is and I will keep you posted of her progress.

"In my distress I called to the Lord, and he answered me. From the depths of the grave I called for help, and you listened to my cry." Jonah 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment