Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Baby Update

I'm sorry I haven't posted too much lately about that sweet miracle baby. We received a call from her Grandma this evening. She is still at her earthly home but growing much weaker. Grandma said that "they are all just enjoying every moment with her until the Good Lord takes her home". They appreciate all the prayers offered on their behalf. I am so thankful for her and for the days they have had with her. I keep thinking about that medical team that wanted her mommy to abort. If she had listened to them she would not have the 6 (almost 7) days of memories that she has with her daughter. I know her life may not be long compared to yours and mine but I guarantee she knows she is loved. I guarantee that her mommy and the rest of her family have told her and told her and told her. Her mommy told her not only by words but by actions. She was willing to carry that sweet baby as long as God allowed and now she is sharing each day with that precious baby for as long as God allows. You tell me that cutting that baby's life short by taking it in utero would have been better and I will show you a picture of a precious innocent breathing miracle that God is allowing to spend time with a family who loves her more than anything. Keep praying for that sweet family as I know they face some tough days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment