Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Sunday, May 2, 2010

God is Good!

Wow! God is good! The strength & power of his love for us is amazing! We received word from her grandpa this morning that their sweet precious miracle made it through another night! Praise God! I know I keep saying it but this baby isn't suppossed to be here according to man. But guess what our GOD is so much bigger and his plans are so much greater than any of us can begin to imagine! They are home (which the doctors did not think would ever happen). Hospice care will be there with them but you know what God is still in control. That same God that has allowed this precious baby to be carried to term and live here among us for this time is still in control. Aren't you glad? I know I am!

"Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered, and that my life is fleeing away." Psalm 39:4

No comments:

Post a Comment