Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Weekend to Remember

When was the last time you got away? A weekend for just you & your spouse to spend time together. On Friday March 5th Brandon & I will be heading to Wichita for the "A Weekend to Remember" marriage retreat. I can't wait! We attended the one in Tulsa last year and had a wonderful time. I can honestly say that God has blessed me with a wonderful marriage. Mainly because he chose to bless me with a wonderful man. Brandon & I do not argue often because he just doesn't argue. He simply finds a way to work things out with me without an argument. I used to just hate it! I would be all fired up for a good fight. He just wouldn't give in and argue with me. It's a characteristic I have grown to love more & more over the past 16 years. As good as I think our marriage is there is always room for improvement and we learned so much last year. The speakers touch on many marital topics and much is done in humor & fun. We walked away both blessed & challenged. They are equipped to help anyone on the verge of divorce and those that have the best of marriages. We are hoping to have some couples in the area attend with us. If anyone is interested just leave me a comment on here or shoot me a message through facebook and I will be happy to get you more information. We would LOVE to have couples join us! :) It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment