Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The "Poo" in Pool

I think T is scarred for life or at least the time being. Wednesday evening found us at K's t-ball party at the Protection Pool. Every speck of dirt was bothersome as it could be poo.

Yesterday after K's t-ball tournament in Greensberg, the kids & I headed to Pratt. We ate lunch and then visited a pool there. We were swimming and having a great time. Then T began to move as fast as he could to me, shear panic covered his face. There's poo poo he loudly proclaimed! I looked to see a Snickers Candy Wrapper floating by----not the candy bar (which I would have understood the concern)-----just the wrapper. After I completely freaked the child out by picking it up and taking it to the trash, he was swimming nervously again. Looking twice at every speck of dirt, leaf, etc. just in case. Our days at the Poo, I mean pool will never be the same. Happy Swimming all!

No comments:

Post a Comment