Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Monday, March 1, 2010

Journey to June: Missing You

Today has been one of those challenging days, not sure why just woke up missing him. Missing being pregnant. Even missing all of the nausea! I was more sick with Trevor than I had been with any of my other pregnancies. I didn't think that I would EVER miss that! But today I do! I would stay that sick for 9 WHOLE months just to have Trevor! My heart has NEVER ached like this before but I know that God still loves me and can heal my heart in time if I will allow him to. Snow has been falling for at least an hour. It reminds me that God is still in control of every situation-even mine!

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 2:9

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you...Mornings like that are tough. No warning just sadness... Aren't you glad we serve an awesome God!! Who knows where I would be!

    ReplyDelete