Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Parent Teacher Conferences-Spring 2010

I Want to share a brief statement made by a teacher at one of my girls conferences last week. She said I know one thing is for sure: you & Brandon have done a good job with your daughter in the area of her heart. I am by no means sharing this to brag about Brandon & I. For I know we have failed at parenting in so many ways and I also know that there are many people around us (both family and friends) who have made a positive impact on our children's lives-including this particular teacher. In what has been our toughest year to date she has done an AMAZING job with our daughter. She went on to say your daughter is very sensitive to the needs of those around her. She said she seems to have a very sincere heart. I walked out of the conference AMAZED! First off that the teacher has seen this in our daughter, I have seem glimpses of it but still was unsure. Second that the teacher was willing to share that with us. I was so blessed by those words. As much I desire for my children to succeed academically, if they fail everything but have a Sincere heart that loves others. I will be blessed.


"And the King will tell them, 'I assure you, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!' Matthew 25:40"

No comments:

Post a Comment