Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Children's Footprints

I am a HUGE poetry fan and I found a poem that touched my heart tonight. It was in a Bible Study that I am doing on miscarriage. Who knew there was such a thing? I sure didn't 2 Months ago but now I know. In fact if you or any one you know needs resources on miscarriage or the loss of a child, please send them my way. I will be happy to share what I have learned.

Children's Footprints
Some children come into our lives and go quickly.
Some children come into our lives and stay awhile.
All our children come into our lives and leave footprints-----
Some oh so small;
Some a little larger;
Some, larger still,
But all have left their footprints on our lives; in our hearts,
And we will never, never be the same.
By Doreen Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment