Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Friday, January 8, 2010

Ringing in the New Year!

At the close of 2009 as I sat & thought about 2010 man did I have so much to be thankful for. Kailey would be celebrating her 5th birthday in 11 days. Wow, where has the time gone? My special little man T will be 3 on March 5th. My Samantha will be 11 (a preteen) on April 17th. Man what wonderful blessings they are! Then I thought about what an exciting time June would be! Brandon & I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversiary on June 3rd & shortly thereafter have a new baby to love. What a wonderful anniversary present that would be! In my mind our family would then be complete. I then thought with anticipation about my upcoming Doctor appt on January 15th. I just couldn't wait to hear that precious heartbeat again! I was planning on taking Kailey with me this time so she could hear it too! I was also so excited about the upcoming ultrasound. I laid in bed at night just wondering would it be a boy or a girl?? I couldn't wait to find out what God would bless us with! 2010 is going to be a great year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy!
    I love your blog! I think this will be like therapy for you to move ahead to the future....God has a perfect, special plan for you and your family. My heart goes out to you. I've lost a baby, right before I had my twins,so I know your pain. Please know that I have lifted you and your family up in prayer. God Bless you!
    Holley
    I have a blog too, if you care to take a peek!
    http://helloholley.blogspot.com/
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete