Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Birthday Surprise!

I will have to go back in time a bit to help bring people up to date. One October morning I got up early & didn't feel quite right. I went ahead & got ready & traveled across the street to the house where I operate my own daycare. Once there I got really sick. I asked Sammy to run across & get daddy (thinking I must have some stomach bug). My sweet husband ran the daycare with ease that morning & by afternoon I felt much better! A couple of days later (just in time for my birthday) I decided to take a pregnancy test. After 3 positives I decided to believe it! We were expecting our 4th baby what a wonderful birthday surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment