Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Only God Can Make Moms

Today in Sunday School our lesson was about Hannah. As I sat & listened to the discussion I couldn't help but think about how much Hannah wanted to be a mom. She wanted that more than anything. She prayed & prayed that God would give her a child. Hannah boldly prayed to God asking for a child. God chose to answer her prayers. The Bible says that He remembered Hannah. God gave her a son whom she named Samuel. As I sat & listened I couldn't help but think of all of the women I have known who like Hannah wanted a child. Just like Hannah they felt as though their lives would not be complete until they were moms. I am happy to say that God remembered many of the women that I know and they are now called mom too. For those of you who are still struggling with infertility, my prayers are with you.

"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him." 1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment