Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My heart just broke....AGAIN.

My heart just broke again yesterday. I learned about a friend whose baby just joined my little Trevor in Heaven. A baby right around Trevor's age taken so soon from his mommy & daddy. So unexpected, so sudden. My first thought was Why? Why God why? Why have you allowed another baby to be taken away so soon? The pain still so fresh to me tears streamed down my face. Then God said wait. Think about the blessings that have come from little Trevor's life. Think about the friends and family you have grown closer to. Think about the friends you didn't know just 5 months ago. So many of them have been the biggest encouragment to you through this journey. Think about the way you LOVE your kids now in a whole NEW WAY. Not that you didn't LOVE them before but it's different now...BETTER even. Think on these things. God impressed this upon my heart at such a painful time. Maybe he wants to bless that family the way he has blessed ours. As hard as the pain can be...man are the blessings wonderful. Those blessings have got me through the toughest of days and while I know I am still on the journey I know God will get me through. Please join me in prayer for a friend & her sweet family as they go through this tragic time. I do not have permission to mention her name but God knows her & he loves her just as he does you & me. It's your prayers that have brought me through and I know they can help her to. God bless you.


"You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." Psalm 56:8

No comments:

Post a Comment