Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shelby's 1st Birthday Celebration! at OneTrueMedia.com

On July 30th we were blessed to gather to celebrate my niece Shelby's First Birthday. This is a video I made of highlights of that special day. I hope she and her mommy & daddy enjoy watching it half much as I have enjoyed putting it together. I have had many laughs as well as tears while working on it. Shelby's mommy, Amy is my baby sister. She is 11 years younger than me. While other girls my age were playing with and dressing their Cabbage Patch Kid dolls, I had a real living doll to dress and play with. I always enjoyed picking out her clothes and fixing her hair when my mom would let me. In High School I think she went along on most of my dates! Looking back I think mom may have had an alterior motive for sending her. :) I can't believe my baby sister is now old enough to have a baby of her own. I am truly blessed by the beautiful mother she has become. And I know that Shelby is so blessed by having her for a mommy. I can't wait to celebrate many more of Shelby's birthdays!

To listen to video music without my blog music, scroll to the bottom of my blog and push the mute button.

1 comment:

  1. That's great Stacy! But I have to ask, Do you EVER sleep?!! I don't know how you do everything that you do! We are all so blessed to know you!

    ReplyDelete