Our Family Summer 2008

Our Family Summer 2008
Brandon, Stacy, Samantha Kailey & Trenton

Friday, July 16, 2010

Girls Bible Study: Details, Details

The Girls Bible Study will have the kick-off slumber party Friday July 30th at 320 W Main-Protection (HOP Day Care) at 7:00 PM. I will give the girls their books that night and we will have a fun night of fellowship, snacks (and hopefully a little bit of sleep). I am still working on an afternoon for us to meet that won't conflict with 4-H or sports (any suggestions would be appreciated). I would like to meet once a week for about 1 hour. The study should last 5-6 weeks. I thought if we could meet right after school that would help the Coldwater girls (since they would already be in Protection) and then I would be happy to give them rides home.

The name of the study is Between Us Girls-Fun talk about faith, friends & family by Vicki Courtney. The study is designed for girls ages 8-12 and is divided into 5 Chapters. Week 1: Me, Myself & I, Week 2: Faith, Week 3: The B-I-B-L-E, Week 4: Friends, Family & Others & Week 5: Just For Fun. We will meet once a week to discuss what the girls have learned in the prior week studies and to help answer any questions that each of us may have. My prayer is that the girls will build stronger friendships while learning more about God's word in a fun way. I will be happy to let any mom who is interested in looking through the study ahead of time do so, please ask. Any questions? Please feel free to ask. I am super excited & ready to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment